Testosterone Enanthate has been used in medicine for several decades and can be used as the strongest anabolic drug in the world. Its advantages include the fact that it has minor side effects, but it can be used to restore and strengthen the body.
Testosterone Enanthate is a compound ester of natural testosterone. The cycle of injections of this hormone is aimed at:
- Enhanced muscle mass gain;
- Increase physical strength of the body;
- The formation of stamina;
- Prevention of diseases and inflammation of the joints;
- Stimulation of damaged tissue regeneration processes;
- Increased oxygen tone of the body.
Side Effects That Can Be Encountered When Taking Testosterone Enanthate
However, Testosterone Enanthate has significant side effects, expressed in the synthesis of estrogens. As a result, a man after a cycle of this steroid has a risk of gynecomastia, as well as fat deposits on the hips and abdomen.
It is worth noting that taking Testosterone Enanthate is not recommended for people with low levels of hormone in the blood. Since artificial hormone contributes to an even greater decrease in the content of natural testosterone.
In addition, there is hair loss, swelling, a significant increase in blood pressure and the manifestation of attacks of aggression
Testosterone Enanthate in women can lead to the manifestation of androgenic signs, in particular, body hair, lowering the timbre of the voice and disruption of the menstrual cycle. The instruction of the preparations may vary depending on the manufacturer. Unfortunately, not all side effects are listed. The most common are the following:
- priapism, a too rapid erection;
- the appearance of prostate abnormalities;
- accelerated sexual development in young people;
- problems with spermatogenesis and maturation of spermatozoa, reducing the size of the testicles, the drop in the amount of ejaculate;
- the appearance of gynecomastia due to the high aromatization of the drug;
- uterine bleeding, swelling, hypercalcemia and skin deterioration in women.
After prolonged treatment with the drug, the above side effects may occur. Lead to them and Testosterone Enanthate solo cycle, which athletes begin to carry out without the knowledge of doctors.
Such measures always require prior consultation. If you find any suspicious symptoms, it is recommended to cancel the testosterone intake.
In the future, the dose of steroids should be reduced to neutralize possible harm to the body.
There are a number of diseases in which it is forbidden to take the drug Enanthate. In addition to the increased level of sensitivity to its components, contraindications are:
- pathology and dysfunction of the liver;
- nephrosis, edema;
- prostatic hypertrophy;
- heart and coronary insufficiency;
- atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction;
- women are forbidden to take the drug during pregnancy.