Testosterone Cypionate is an anabolic steroid that can often be found in various effective combinations and cycles, but it is not always possible to get all the relevant information about this drug.
Our task is to disclose that the administration of Testosterone Cypionate is possible without side effects. Of course, they all have their opposition, but the wrong cycle of the drug can lead to the following side effects:
- Baldness of the head but increased hair growth in other areas of the body.
- Increasing the size of the prostate, in advanced cases, possible hyperplasia of prostate tissue.
- Increased skin oiliness and, as a result, acne and the appearance of subcutaneous pimples and boils.
- Swelling of the limbs and excessive water retention in the body.
- Development of gynecomastia – increasing the volume of the breast with their hypertrophy and accumulation of adipose tissue.
This range of side effects is not only with Testosterone Cypionate, but also other ester derivatives of this hormone, because to prevent each of these phenomena, effective counteraction has already been found.
How to Prevent Side Effects of Testosterone Cypionate?
To prevent side effects from taking Testosterone Cypionate it is recommended to:
Include in the cycle of drugs Finasteride, or reduce the concentration of Cypionate, taken earlier. This will prevent baldness of the head, an increased amount of vegetation on other parts of the body and avoid an increase in the size of the prostate gland.
Choose a diet with a small amount of fat to prevent oily skin and acne. It is also recommended to monitor the condition of the skin and application of special means, for example, applying cosmetic lotions that are not greasy.
Include Anastrozole which prevents the development of gynecomastia and excessive fluid retention in the body.
Sometimes to neutralize adverse reactions one may be required to completely stop testosterone injections, because at least the first cycle of the drug should be passed under the close supervision of a specialist.
Symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency
With age, hormone secretion is significantly reduced, which affects the state of muscles, libido and psychological background of men. Normally, in men ages 18 to 70 years, the amount of free hormone in the blood should be in the range of 250-1000 nanograms/DL.
With a lack of free and bound testosterone in men’s blood the following symptoms and pathologies are observed:
- Obesity, the formation of figures on the female type – deposition of subcutaneous adipose tissue in the abdomen, thighs, breasts;
- Increased sweating, shortness of breath;
- Reduced performance;
- Absent-mindedness, lethargy, depression;
- Decreased libido;
- Impotence and infertility.
Following this, diseases of the cardiovascular and hematopoietic systems develop, the work of the reproductive system decreases significantly.
Post Cycle Therapy after Use of Testosterone Cypionate
After completing a cycle of Testosterone Cypionate, you will need Post Cycle Therapy. With the right cycle, PCT is fast and easy.
- Post Cycle Therapy includesToremifene or Nolvadex;
- Vitamins containing Zinc and Vitamin E;
- D-Aspartic acid;
- Glucosamine or Chondroitin.
Toremifene assignment is a prerequisite for PCT. The calculation of the concentration of Toremifene is quite simple. If the dosage of Testosterone Cypionate was 500 mg per week, then Toremifene is drunk for two weeks at 60 mg, then two weeks at 30 mg, and the last two weeks the concentration is once again reduced twice at 15 mg.
Additional Recommendations to Avoid Side Effects
In addition to those drugs that we talked about (estrogen production blockers), it is necessary to adhere to the following rules during the cycle:
- Follow a clean, strict diet in terms of nutrition.
- It is recommended to drink more, because the effectiveness of drugs is increased by water.
- You should take sports supplements, as well as a special diet, which is designed to gain muscle mass.
Such a combination of anabolic steroids and non-anabolic methods of increasing strength performance, as well as increasing muscle mass, is very effective, and less harmful than the pure reception of anabolics. It is worth recalling that it is impossible to use Testosterone Cypionate for more than one year, otherwise the production of testosterone by the body itself can be inhibited to a large extent.