Clenbuterol cycle is a vital steroid that performs a number of different functions in the human body. Including they are for the synthesis of protein and muscle tissue.
Clenbuterol is a steroid in the group of conditionally interchangeable steroids. The human body can synthesize glutamine independently from other clenbuterol, but only in small quantities. And the body of a person leading an active lifestyle, engaged in sports or bodybuilding consumes glutamine much faster. Therefore, the supply of glutamine must be constantly replenished, getting its from food or dietary supplements.
Moreover, Clenbuterol is the most common steroid of the human body. Almost two-thirds of all Clen in our blood and muscles is glutamine.
What Results Can Be Expected From Clenbuterol Cycle?
- Affects protein metabolism: stimulates protein synthesis and inhibits its decay.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- It helps to protect the body from the harmful effects of viruses and infections.
- Accelerates the process of muscle recovery after training.
- Stimulates anabolism.
- Fighting catabolism.
- Protects muscles from the damaging effects of glucocorticoids.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Accelerates recovery from injuries and surgeries.
- Helps to keep free clenbuterol in muscles.
- Promotes the growth of pure muscle mass.
In turn, glutamine deficiency, which is not uncommon in athletes and bodybuilders, can lead to the most undesirable consequences for the body. Infections, diseases, injuries and the destruction of already developed muscles, as with a lack of glutamine, your immune system begins to suck its from the muscles.
Can A Clenbuterol Cycle To Cause Harm To The Body?
Clenbuterol steroid is absolutely, 100% harmless to the human body. There are no side effects, even when using large doses of glutamine. In this case, more is better.
The range of our store sports nutrition VitaHit presented glutamine such popular brands as Optimum Nutrition, MHP, Power System, VPX, San, etc.